This website is owned and operated by Berry Palmer & Lyle Limited (‘BPL Global’) which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
The term ‘BPL Global’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Berry Palmer & Lyle Limited, 52 Leadenhall Street, London, EC3A 2EB and our affiliates outside the UK. Our company registration number is 01661686, registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following Terms:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is not intended to amount to advice of any kind on which you should, or may, rely. Information on this website should not be relied upon for making any decision without seeking independent professional or specialist advice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk. You agree that, to the fullest extent allowed by law, we will not be liable to you and/or any third party for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for any indirect or consequential loss, loss of business opportunities or projects, or loss of profits) howsoever arising, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages and even in the event of fault or tort (including negligence, strict liability or otherwise).
- We do not represent, warrant or guarantee that the website or the server through which it is accessed is free from viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful components. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the website or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
- We reserve the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend, permanently discontinue or otherwise change all or any part of this website and to restrict or prohibit access to it. We will not be liable to you if for any reason the website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- This website contains material which is owned by, or licensed to, us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the logo, branding, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction of any materials is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these Terms.
- All present and future copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights relating to this website are owned by BPL Global and protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. You agree to protect the proprietary rights of BPL Global and agree to promptly notify us in writing (via our Contact page) upon becoming aware of any unauthorised access or any use of the website that infringes upon any proprietary rights.
- You are permitted to print or download information and content from this website only for your own personal non-commercial use or for the non-commercial use of your organisation. You may not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way. You may not offer for sale or sell or distribute over any medium any part of this website or its content. You may not make any part of the website available as part of another website, whether by hyperlink framing on the internet or otherwise, unless you have been authorised to do so in writing by us.
- You may not use the BPL Global name or misuse the BPL Global brand in any way, such use or misuse to be determined solely at our discretion.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You hereby agree to indemnify BPL Global against any costs, claims, losses and damages (including legal fees) incurred by, or awarded against, BPL Global as a result of your misuse of this website or your breach of these Terms.
- From time to time, this website may include links to other websites over which we have no control. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of such websites, and cannot accept any liability for the accuracy or otherwise of any content or the security of any activity carried out on other such websites. Your use of such websites is at your sole risk.
- These Terms may be amended by BPL Global from time to time. Your use of this website following such changes constitutes your acceptance of these changes.
- Your use of this website, and any dispute arising out of such use, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of England and Wales and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
Any questions or enquiries which you have in relation to this website should be sent via our Contact page or in writing to:
Berry Palmer & Lyle Limited
52 Leadenhall Street